- when she was born she started screaming after just her head was out of my abdomen — I delivered both urchins via cesarean :: now she paints and draws beautiful pictures
- she loved going for walks in the stroller :: now she can rollerskate and ride a two wheeler
- she slept through the night at 4 weeks :: now she can read herself a bedtime story
- that first summer she loved being outside and watching the clouds :: now her nature table is full of her discoveries
- sometimes the only way to settle her was to sing :: now she loves to dance, everywhere, all the time
- she made me a mommy six years ago :: I continue to be amazed by the blessing that is Katrina.
Happy Birthday Katie!